Monday, July 1, 2013

Anime Central May 2013

Hello Dears,

So last year I wasn't able to attend ACEN due to financial reasons (I hate being broke...) but I was able to go to this years convention and I had a decent time. This was not my best ACEN and I think it has yet to come. The con wasn't too different from previous years but this year the staff seemed a bit more organized but they were still lacking.

I didn't take too many pics because it was the same stuff I see every year. I only wish I had gone to see Yaya Han and all her cosplay glory. She is one the BEST female cosplayer I have ever seen! (fan girl moment XD) Well, I won't bore you lovelies to death with details of my con adventures. Here are the pics I took during the con.




































No comments:

Post a Comment