Thursday, June 27, 2013

Marshall's Haul from March

Hello dears,

I went to Marshall's a while ago and I wanted to share what I got. I have a few hauls that I've done over the past few months but haven't had time to post due to work, cleaning, and general stress. Hopefully things slow down and I can take a break! So here's what I picked up. Leave comments if you dears have any questions.

Back of a clip board, I thought was cute.
I want to use this for taking notes on what to put into my blog.

This bag is awesome and holds a ton of stuff. I might bring it with me to Vegas!

I could not leave the store without this beauty!

I got the mini clip board for the fridge to write shopping lists and I have the dry erase board for practicing my kanji.

I've been looking for a lace trim tank with lace on the top and bottom. I finally found it!


No comments:

Post a Comment