Tuesday, July 30, 2013

June Favorites

Hello Dears!

Hope everyone has been enjoying their week thus far.

This is my first post for monthly favorites and I hope to bring you guys more every month. I see mostly videos on youtube for monthly or weekly favs and I liked the idea so I thought I'd give it a go. I like this because it gives you a chance to see some great products you might not know about or you see something that catches your eye and you might want to try it out. It gives you a glimpse of a persons personality by what products they use and ideas for future purchases.

For June, I focused a bit more on skin care because my skin was looking horrid! It's a bit better now but I still have a few bumps that have not gone away yet. If anyone has any questions about the products or would like me to review them please leave a comment!


Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Collection. I really enjoyed the body spray.

The tin is an organic lip balm from Abbey Brown and it's amazing! The company is entirely female owned and everything is handmade with olive oil, shea butter, and essential oils. They are a local Chicago company.

No flash of Vassen cloud nine purple lenses.

Flash of Vassen cloud nine lenses. I REALLY like these lenses.


Lorac Porefection powder in PF4

Love this shampoo and conditioner from Trader Joe's. Also love the shine spray from Sebastian because it's alcohol free and smells great!

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy GALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment