Monday, July 22, 2013

My graduation!


Hello Dears!

So I'm finally posting about this. (took me long enough lol)
It seemed surreal until now that I would no longer be taking tests and having homework. But I will continue to learn everyday of my life. I don't think it has really hit me that I'm done. It feels just like any other summer before this except that, when September gets here I will be working and not preparing notebooks and a back pack the night before.

Part of me will miss school but I needed this relief, at least for a little while. I might go back to school but first, I want to aim for the Jet program and hopefully next year in July I will be on a plane. I will try my best to keep up with my Japanese and not necessarily become fluent but I want to know enough to hold a decent conversation.

The ceremony for the graduation was booorrriiing! I'm not going to lie, I was falling asleep until they began to call the names of the graduates. Afterwards, my family took lots of pictures and we went to a buffet. My boyfriend and I got a lil' tipsy to celebrate. I had fun and I will miss the time I spent there. I will visit every now and then as an alumni.

Here are some pics that were taken with my camera

My dress and purse

Close up of mah shoes

Me and my bestie Tania. She just don't give a fuck lol

My boyfriend and I. He cut his dreads off.

Me, My mom, sister, and niece.


Niece, me, aunt, grandfather, and younger cousin.


My mom and I. Isn't she stylish with her hair lol


Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment