Monday, July 15, 2013

Navy Pier Drama and updates

Hello Dears,

   Soooo... working at Navy Pier has its perks but when you witness drama it's not so much fun. There was a white female and a black male. The girl claims that the guy stole a thousand of something that belonged to her. I didn't hear exactly what she said because there was a huge crowd beginning to form around them. He "swore on his momma's grave" that he didn't take anything from her. She proceeded to get her boyfriend and demand that he take this guy to the parking lot and beat his ass. After that, someone called security and they checked his bag and there was nothing there from what I saw. I don't really know how it ended but I was entertained for about 20 minutes XD (It can get boring sometimes).

   There has also been drama at work with me being the "favorite" and other colleagues feeling looked over and disliked. I just do what I'm told and make no complaints. I don't have anything to complain about except that, it can get boring and lonely. So, I'm in the process of writing a letter to human resources along with my fellow colleagues to express my concerns about how we are being treated by our senior colleague. Drama is never good and I hope no one loses or quits their job due to these issues.

In other news, I'll be posting pics from my graduation, last days of class, and other random things that happen. I cannot wait until I go to Vegas in September with my friends. It's going to be crazy! Until then, I'm waiting for August to get here because the Bon Odori festival at Mitsuwa is happening and my mom's birthday is on the 12th. She has done sooo much for me that words cannot express how much I love my mom. I want to do something special for her that is out of the ordinary but I can't think of anything at the moment. :/

If you sexy gals can think of something, please leave a comment! I would really appreciate it!

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy GALS!



No comments:

Post a Comment