Sunday, July 21, 2013

The end of my Japanese class :(

Hello Dears,

I was so sad when my Japanese class came to an end back in May. I really liked my teacher, Satoko sensei. She gave great explanations and is one of the BEST language teachers I have had since I've been in school. She said that when fall classes start, we can feel free to stop by and chat with her and help the class. I will definitely be doing this.

She gave me some great material to look at over the summer, to keep up with my Japanese. Unfortunately, I haven't really done that XD... I feel bad because I did really well in the class and I would hate it if I forgot all the kanji and different Te forms. I haven't been motivated lately to refresh my memory. I think I need a new tactic or something to give me motivation. I need to chat with my pen pal more often. I feel like I've been neglecting him... Work has kept me so busy to the point where all I do is sleep on my days off. I'll try and chat it up with him this week.

So to the point lol The last day of class, we watched Train Man aka densha otoko. It was a really cute film and I enjoyed it very much. Afterwards, we made candy sushi and talked about our plans for the future in english and Japanese. I had fun and I hope that I can get into the Jet Program next year.

Here are some pics of my last day of class.


I brought turtle cookies

It began with a fruit roll up and rice crispy treat XD

Satoko sensei's master piece candy sushi. I love the pocky as chopsticks!

Soooo much candy!!

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment