Sunday, September 28, 2014

MASSIVE Deb Shops Haul

Hello Dears,
For the past few months Debs has been having some amazing sales! I have been acquiring a lot of clothing from them since June. I just haven't had the time to post due to my working so much, but I have weekends free so I will try my best to post at least once a week.

I really like their website, it's organized and user friendly. I do wish you had the option of reviewing the clothing items but maybe that's something their webmaster can work on. Their prices are very affordable and the clothing itself is very good quality. I don't have anything negative to say about their website or the company except they need to restock on a few items that are very popular. And it does not matter if your're thin or plus sized or what style you have, there is something there that can suit everyone's taste. I HIGHLY recommend Deb Shops!
*NOTE* Some items may no longer be available for purchase due to the change in season.

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

My fiance tried to steal this shirt from me and asked if it came in men's sizes lol

This was perfect for those really hot days because it was so breezy.

LOVE the style of this top. If you have a bit of tummy it helps to hide it.

I had to get black also, just saying.


Took a close up shot so you can see the pretty glitter.

Sushi leggings! HELLZ YEA!!


Love the design on the pockets



LOVE these shorts!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment