Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mitsuwa Bon Odori Festival 2013

Hello Dears,

I know this post is VERY late but I love the bon odori festival and I want to share any cultural things that happen in the mid-west. The festival is every year in August in Arlington Heights, Illinois and it's very similar to the one in Japan but no where near the amount of people in attendance. Takoyaki, Ramune, Ramen, Curry, and mochi ice cream!

The weather was beautiful and this time my friends and I brought blankets to sit in the grass. I actually took a nap because it was so nice. I dressed a bit gal because I didn't have a yukata. I hope to get one eventually. I have more pictures on instagram but I had to show my swag from the festival^^ Comment please!

Back entrance to Mitsuwa Market Place



Beautiful weather

My outfit, nothing special but it was for comfort


My makeup for the day



Lots of candy and snacks!!

I CANNOT resist milk candy!

I died because they had the strawberry kind in stock^^




I made curry with these and it was fucking amazing!!





Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment