Friday, November 22, 2013

LAS VEGAS VACATION DAY 1 (PIC HEAVY)

Hello Dears!

I know it's been awhile but I'm doing much better than I was a few months ago. Happy belated Halloween to those that celebrated. I, unfortunately could not because my boyfriend had to work that night and so did many of my other friends. But we watched horror movies all night and I got to try one of the rarest beers in the Chicago land area. Ever hear of Three Floyds? Well I got to try the famed Zombie Dust and it was decent. I also tried their Gumball head, which I like better. But onto Vegas.

Once we arrived, the airport was filled with slot machines, so you could get your fix before and after you explore the strip. Took a taxi from the airport and our driver seemed like she didn't know where she was going, she had to use GPS to find our hotel... But, the room was nice and I was slightly disappointed with some of the services not being offered. I still had plenty of fun though!

We relaxed for a bit and then went out to the Venetian hotel. There, we saw the indoor mall with the ceiling painted like the sky. It was cool, I felt like I was outside but I was still inside. We found an awesome candy store with the world's largest gummy worm! It has a very distinct look lol  From there, we went to the wax museum. It was kind of creepy because they looked so real. There were some rooms we didn't see due to maintenance, but I would love to return and see what I missed. For food, we ate at this bar that was having $1.50 tacos and $5 margaritas. There was even a mechanical bull, ladies ride free, men pay $5. I didn't ride due to my clothing choice. Maybe next time? Comment and Enjoy!

Saw this at the airport lol

Advertisement for the last remaining true show girl show in Vegas


Great place to eat for cheap and open 24 hours!

It's not a ferris wheel lol

Villa style hotel walk way

Complete kitchen with cookware and all!

Very nice tv but strange channels


HUGE TUB! It can fit 4 or more people, no joke!



Our balcony view of the main pool

To the left is the laundry room


Venetian Hotel mall

It looks like the sky but it's not! XD

LOVE the architecture of this hotel

Pretty things I can't afford...



Too Shiny!


World's Largest Gummy Worm

Sexy candy


LOVE his face lol

That's A LOT of candy!




I would love to wear this as an outfit 


TED! I almost bought him





I LOVE Johnny Depp!!












Me and Lindsay go waaaaaayyy back!






Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment