Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ebay Haul

Hello Dears,

Today I have a haul from Ebay. I actually bought these items way back in june but I didn't have time to post them because I was busy working. Things are looking up though! I had a job interview and everything seemed like it went well. I'll keep you guys posted once I start working. Got my fingers crossed^^

Love this tank





This is an adhesive for almost anything. I like it for my thigh highs to stay in place and not fall down. Also works for wigs ^^


Every gal should have a spiked head band^^

Got some nice thigh highs for a kuro gal look



I got this patch for my varsity style jacket. I hope it comes out looking good.


I thought this was so cool!

I plan on using these for a shirt and possibly a jacket




I had to have this because it was a bunny^^


These actually didn't fit so I gave them to my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment