Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cats, Tacos and Booze!

Hello Dears,

I hope everything is going good.
I love my fiance but he does some silly things when he's drunk. There is a restaurant in our neighborhood called El Famous Burrito and they have delicious authentic Mexican food.

We purchased our food and then we went back home. But on our way back we heard what sounded like meowing from a cat. We had no clue where it came from but kept on walking. I hear my fiance say "I'm gonna find that cat" and then he dissapears. I walk home alone then 20 minutes later he's at the back door playing with this stray cat. I just stand there very confused.

Since my fiance was drunk he begged me to keep the cat and I told him no because we don't have the money to care for a cat. It rained and he brought the cat in to keep it dry and fed it a burrito....In the end we let the cat go because we didn't know if it belonged to someone but it sure was cute. My fiance took some pictures of it.

Have you gals ever done anything silly while drunk? I usually pass out and sleep lol but I'd like to know your stories so feel free to comment below!

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!














No comments:

Post a Comment