Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ^_^

Hello Dears,

I hope everyone got stuffed and enjoyed the company of friends and family. I just wanted to say what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my mom, without her I wouldn't be here and be the awesome person I am today. I'm thankful that my boyfriend and I worked it out and remained together. He truly is the love of my life and I hope to remain in his life. I'm thankful that I graduated school. I'm thankful that things seem like they are finally going in a good direction in my life. I'm thankful for all the amazing friends I've been blessed with. I'm thankful that I'm alive, healthy and breathing. And I'm thankful that I can share my experiences with the readers of my blog.

I hope you dears enjoyed some shopping for Black Friday. I won't be able to enjoy any shopping until my new job starts, unfortunately -_-. If any of you like South Park then you will know exactly how it is lol. I'm not sure how many people died this year because of Black Friday, but I do hope we can find ways for people to shop safer during the holidays. Enjoy guys and I would appreciate it if you commented on what you're thankful for^^

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!


No comments:

Post a Comment