Saturday, November 23, 2013

LAS VEGAS VACATION DAY 2 (PIC HEAVY)

Hello Dears,

Day 2 of my Las Vegas journey was even better than the first day. We went to Adventure Dome at the Circus Circus Hotel and I had so much fun! The best part, NO LINES! As soon as we got off one ride, we could immediately get on again. Take that Six Flags! We spent most of our time at this hotel. After adventure dome we got frozen yogurt and explored some. We ate dinner at Rockin' Rita's and this is where Groupon is SO amazing. We got our entire meal for around $2, thanks to Groupon. The food was great and I tried deep fried pickles, they were pretty good.



I found it funny Hollow Ichigo's mask was here.





Bungee jumping cost extra to do

Rock wall also cost extra...



Caught him mid flip


Really cool air brush shirts for $25 custom made 


My least favorite ride



We found the chapel XD


Fried pickles

Garbage burger sounds tasty but too much

Deep fried twinkies for dessert?

How about cotton candy or krispy kreme sandwich for dessert?

My soup lol

Deep Fried Pickels

OUR BILL^^

Front of circus circus hotel
My COORDS/ CODE for the day
Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment