Sunday, November 24, 2013

LAS VEGAS VACATION DAY 3 (PIC HEAVY)

Hello Dears!

The final day before we go back home :( We crammed in a lot of stuff to do for this last day. I felt like we were never going to get to the end of the day because we were always busy! This day was exciting because I got to see the Sexual Heritage Museum. It's the only sex museum in Vegas and I just have to say, wow... Due to adult content, I'm not going to post all the pictures I took, but I'll give you an idea of what things are in the museum. After the museum, we got massages at a health spa. It was heaven! I've never gotten a massage before this and it felt amazing. 

That night we almost missed our bus tour, but luckily a driver from the bus company took us to the next location (even though he wasn't supposed to). We tipped him a $20 bill because he was not technically allowed to move from his position. Needless to say, we got on that bus tour and it was very cool. I got to see Fremont street aka Old Vegas. We tried deep fried twinkies and deep friend oreos. Both were pretty damn delicious. Check my instagram for some video footage and extra pictures that may not be here. I do apologize if there are any repeats and for some blurred pictures. I was on a moving double decker bus. Comment and Enjoy!

Aloe vera plant just growing near the sidewalk





It's designed to look like a red light district.

The first thing you see when you enter
These are the real costumes donated to this museum.
My COORDS/CODE for day 3 in Vegas














































































Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment