Wednesday, April 9, 2014

February Favorites

Hello Dears!

I know it's been awhile and I just haven't had the time or the inspiration to blog or dress gal for the past month. My new job has really been taking a toll on me. I have to wake up at 4:30 am! Then I have to leave my apartment by 5:30 to be able to get to work before my shift starts at 7:00... I get out at noon but this schedule is not worth losing sleep over, which is what has been happening. The worst part is I did not choose this schedule! I had to submit a form to get my schedule changed (back in early February) and I'm still waiting for the change to go through! For the amount that I get paid the mental anguish, stress, and lack of sleep is not worth it at all but I need money to survive sooooo... yea I'm stuck until they either change my schedule or I find a better job. Being an adult sucks!!

But anyway, I wanted to share my favorites for February (late I know XD). If you lovelies had any favorites for that month please share them with me.

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!!

Been loving the lashes from Katy Perry. My new fav mascara is voluminous million^^ The lashes are not really gal but I love how they look on me.

My favorite contour and highlight at the moment. The E.L.F. bronzer is from their $1 section and it's intensely pigmented! The highlighter from Wet N' Wild is marketed as a bronzer but it's obviously waaayy too light to bronze anything so it makes a great highlighter for ALL skin tones.

I love using this as a setting powder for my makeup and it's only $3

The makeup remover wipes from my Forever21 haul. They are actually pretty good at getting most of the makeup off, but I still need an additional liquid makeup remover and wash my face of course to get everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment