Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Shower!!

Hello Dears,
I hope everyone has been having a lovely week thus far. I feel like I'm being inspired again to dress gal and be more outgoing. But that's not the topic for today. Back in February, I went to my soon to be sister in law's baby shower. It was fun and the food was good. But most of all it was nice to see the celebration of new life. So the new parents are expecting a boy and they named him Isac. He was actually born yesterday evening and he's adorable. He looks just like his dad lol.

I took a few pictures of the event and some selfie's of my look for that day. I usually wear heavier make up but this time I toned it down A LOT lol. I didn't feel like being stared at and asked questions so I tried to dress more normal lol. The cake they had was AMAZING! It tasted even better than it looked. If I ever have kids I hope to have a cake just as awesome^_^ Congrats to the new parents!

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

I tried the best I could to get a full body shot but this mirror was not helping lol. I just went for a general gyaru kei look

My face for the day. This is VERY casual for me. I chose not to wear lashes because I didn't have any that looked natural enough.

Opening gifts!



They had waaayyy more presents than this but I didn't get a picture.



The dessert table with that awesome cake.


Mommy and her belly^_^

Close up of the awesome cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment