Friday, April 11, 2014

March Favorites

Hello Dears,

Today I bring to you my favorites for March. I have a mix of a few different things that I really liked for that month. I think I'll be doing a review on those products as well. Among my favorites I HIGHLY recommend the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman. They are amazing quality for the price. You don't need expensive makeup brushes to pull off a glam look.

I REALLY, REALLY LOVE the Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda concealer palette. I have tried sooo many concealers to help my dark circles and none of them have covered as well. I will definitely be doing a review on this product.

I want to thank you all for taking time to check out my blog and explore the life of a not so normal gal from the windy city ^_^

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!!

I've been loving these brushes to apply my makeup. I do have other brushes from various brands but these are the ones that I keep coming back to use lately.

This buff is really good if you have oily skin. It might seem a bit harsh at first but your skin will be accustomed to it, just be very gentle with it. It's great for exfoliating once or twice a week but no more than that. It only cost $1 from Family Dollar.

This soap is handmade in Chicago. It's amazing. All ingredients are organic and they do wonders for your skin. Made with pure olive oil, shea & coco butter, and concentrated essential oils They have lots of different scents. Tea Tree is great for oily skin, and acne.

The BEST concealer I've ever tried! That lip balm is from Abbey Brown also. I used it all up finally. This stuff kept my lips super moisturized.

I've been growing my hair and this stuff has helped my hair shed less.Will definitely buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment