Sunday, April 13, 2014

Target Haul

Hello Dears,

I finally got my taxes done! Just waiting on my refund and then I can buy myself some new furniture because we desperately need it. I say we because it includes my boyfriend as well. Our couch is literally falling apart and it's getting uncomfortable to sit on so yea...we need a new couch badly.

I wanted to share some things I found at target. They have really stepped it up with offering fashionable clothing at a decent price. And they are starting to expand their plus size department, so that's exciting. I think I will always be in the plus size range. I don't think I can see myself in the single digits but I'm working towards a healthier lifestyle. If I lose weight awesome! If I don't, then I made a change in my life for the better. Some of us gals are just not meant to be thin. We're all different and unique in our own way and we should not strive to be anyone else but ourselves. ^_^

With that said, I am compiling a list of places I shop most often for clothing and will make a post about places to shop for plus size clothing. I think the hardest part of gal is the coords. You may struggle with hair and make up at first but practice makes perfect with anything. But trying to create an outfit can be difficult at times. I think I'll also do a post about how I started to create my outfits and where to draw inspiration from. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!





I thought this dress was perfect for summer and could be used for a kuro gal look.

Tights and leggings were on clearance and I couldn't resist. 

Some hair products I'm hoping will help tame my lion's mane. I'll do a review once I use these products for a period of time.

Some makeup products I wanted to try and a re-purchase of the elf brow gel and zit zapper. Those products work get and they're only $1. I'll review them soon.

Additional tights and some shape wear. 

This vest was perfect for an outfit I was thinking of. I want to add some studs to it because it looks kind of plain for my style. I will repost this after I add some studs to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment