Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rainbow Haul and annoyance

Hello dears,

So I stopped at Rainbow and picked up a few items to add to my growing wardrobe. I will be posting more pics of coords with these items soon enough.

But first I just want to say that I love victoria secret and all the sexyness they offer but lately they have been really annoying. I placed an order online during their semi annual sale and I thought everything was great until I tried to wear the booties I ordered. I thought my foot was swollen and would not fit into my left shoe. The right one was totally fine and then I realized someone sent me two different sizes!! How do you fuck up that badly when you send someone two different sized shoes?! This is not the first incident either. The booties with the studs on them I got for my bday had a broken zipper when they came to me and I had to exchange them. Luckily, their customer service is great and really nice otherwise they would have lost a customer. I forgive you Victoria but if this happens again, we will have some words to exchange. Anywho... On with the haul!!



I wore these for Valentine's Day

I plan on doing a crafting project with this vest


I wore this under my black top on Valentine's Day but you couldn't see it because my scarf was in the way

No comments:

Post a Comment