Friday, February 8, 2013

Haul from Target

So week 2 of school has come and gone and I got a refund check sooooooo that means I'm doing a bit of shopping for some clothes, shoes, accessories etc.. I will save some of it and not go completely crazy.

I made a trip to Target hoping to get some winter boots. They were sold out and I was sad because Chicago has yet again dumped more snow and slush on us and I have nothing to keep my feet dry and warm. The boots I did have I threw away last year because they got holes in them and were not repairable.

BUT I did see they were having a sale and I couldn't resist checking it out. They were prepping for spring and summer already so that means winter stuff is on clearance! I got 2 flannel shirts, one of which my boyfriend wants to take from me lol. I also got some heels that were BOGO 1/2 off and a nice pair of non winter calf boots. I got a mesh type sweater that I had been seeing a lot of gals wearing around the fall. I bought some personal care items and household goods, noting that's worth mentioning though.

And here are the pics




My boyfriend wants to steal this shirt from me. I am plus sized and this shirt is pretty big on me and he is a big guy as well. I might let him borrow it but it's still mine lol


I really like this and it is exactly what I was looking for but it's too big! they didn't have a smaller size and I really wanted it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment