Friday, February 1, 2013

Fisrt week of class

So I have completed my first week of class and I must say I will be busy. This semester which hopefully will be my last is going to be extremely hectic, even though I will be part time. I have a Japanese 3 class and a drawing class. I want to continue learning Japanese because it is such a cool, fun, and interesting language. Also whenever I go to Japan I would like to be able to actually have a conversation with someone and be able to read the signs. Learning kanji and grammer is the hardest part but with practice I can do well. I adore my teacher Satoko sensei, she is so nice and helpful :)

I'm taking the drawing class because I have not drawn in such a loooong time. I'm pretty sure my skills have diminished and I would like to improve upon that. Plus it will also help me improve my design skills because I would like to start sketching ideas for clothing I would like to make in the future. I will be doing 5 drawings a week and a final project that will be framed! I hope it doesn't suck lol

I need to start planning for graduation and figure out who is coming and who is not. We're only allowed 6 tickets and I'm sure my family won't be pleased about that. I'm one of the few to actually graduate from college so this means a lot to me and to them.

I also sent in my application to join Black*Cherry. The Chicago based gyaru-sa. They no longer go by that name, now they will be Gal-Luxy. Lisha told me they want to start a group not just for Chicago but for the entire midwest! How awesome is that?! It would be so exciting to be apart of something like that. I can't wait to meet the other gals and get advice from them for styling. I'm sooo excited for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment