Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Apartment Building Was On Fire!!

Hello Dears!

Sooo, a few weeks ago my apartment building caught on fire. What surprised me though was that no one knocked on our door or rang the door bell to wake us up. We woke up to the smell of burning plastic. Then when we took a peek outside, the police told us to evacuate the building! We had to stand outside for about an hour before we could go back inside.

The fire fighters said it was an electrical fire and that concerns me because this building is kind of old and who knows what type of wiring it has. I do feel sorry for the couple that lived there because they lost everything except for a blanket. It made me consider getting renters insurance. Although no one was hurt, thinking about how much valuables you have and to replace ALL of it has got to be sooo stressful. My fiance managed to get a few pictures of the accident.

That apartment has since been boarded up and sealed off but I hope that couple is safe. And you lovely gals stay safe too, no matter where you are in the world.

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!






No comments:

Post a Comment