Sunday, September 14, 2014

(LATE) MEMORIAL DAY BBQ

Hello Dears!

I can't believe it's already September. The weather here has been insane lately but I'm doing well and things are looking up for me. I know this is very late but I wanted to share anyway. My best friend and I decided to have a BBQ of our own. However, it did not turn out as well as we had hoped.... It took us forever to light the grill and then it rained on us and we didn't get to cook everything. We did learn some lessons on how to properly grill so next time we try this, we will know what to do lol

I took pictures of the food we were able to cook and of my outfit for that day. All in all I had fun and that's what it's about food, fun and booze.

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!!

Burgers and Mexican green onions.










No comments:

Post a Comment