Wednesday, February 12, 2014

January Favorites

Hello Dears,

I know it's been some time since had a post about my monthly favorites. So let's get to it! I haven't worn much makeup this month because my skin has not been nice to me. I've been using a new face scrub and it has helped quite a bit. Most of my favorites will consist of clothing for this month because it's been sooooo cold!

And due to this coldness I haven't been feeling cute/sexy so I have not dressed in gal fashion for some time now. Valentine's day is coming up and I will certainly dress gal for that^^ My boyfriend and I plan on seeing the new RoboCop movie. I loved the original and I'm curious to see what they have done with this remake. Do you lovelies have any Valentine's Day plans? If so, I'd like to hear about them ^_^

Until next post,
    Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

Been wearing this beanie almost everyday. It keeps my head and ears very warm plus it's pink ^^

Love this cardigan from Victoria Secret. It's very thick and super warm.

This pullover is so soft against my skin!

These boots are comfy and have a lining to keep my feet warm.

I am IN LOVE with this pullover! It's comfy, warm, plus the bonus of an adorable bunny with a bow gracing the front. He looks like my rabbit Shadow except grey lol, 

These products have helped my skin get better through this horrible winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment