Thursday, February 13, 2014

Forever 21 Haul And Website Review

Hello Dears!

I have not really had time to do any physical shopping at a store except for a few quick items here and there. This is my first time ordering from Forever21.com and it was a nice experience. I like how you can read reviews from other customers because that really helps when you're trying to decide if a product is worth buying or not. I also like that you get free shipping when you purchase $50 worth of products or more. The interface of the site is easy to navigate and I really like that you can get different angled views of the products.

You can also create multiple wish lists with a different theme for each one. For example, I have a wish list for gal fashion, one for makeup products, and another for accessories. I do think some items are a bit over priced but nothing we can really do about that except wait for it to go on clearance XD. Overall, it was simple and easy to order and shipping was pretty fast. I am very pleased with the items I ordered and will post a review of the products on their website.

Here are the pics of the items I got and remember to...

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!

The package came in this neat envelope thingy.

My SECOND maxi dress ever lol

I thought this dress was really cute and would be nice when the weather gets warmer.

The cutest pullover ever! From my previous January favorites post.

Desperately needed more makeup remover wipes. And I remember using these once before and they did a pretty good job at removing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment