Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Phone!!

Hello Dears,

So I recently got a new phone. It's the Galaxy SIII and I luuurv it! I used to be with US Cellular but they sold out to Sprint, so I just decided to go with Sprint because my boyfriend has AT&T and I have witnessed how much it sucks. My best friend Tania, has T-Mobile and she says they suck. Soooo I just went with Sprint. I'm actually really glad I did because I can get a discount since I work for the Lighthouse. I got a super cute phone case for it but I'm hoping to get another one that is even more blinged out than my current one.

Compared to my old phone, the S3 is super smooth. The interface is easy to navigate and everything runs soooo smoothly. OMG the picture and sound quality are to die for! XD I hope to upgrade to the S4 before it becomes out of date. Here's some pics of my phone in the case.


You can see me in the reflection lol. Nice cleave lol
Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment