Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Favorites

Hello Dears,

For July I mostly have makeup stuff that I have been loving. I also have some jewelry that I was wearing a lot during that month. And I'm including a parfume that I have fallen in love with! It's almost gone :( so I need to buy another bottle when I get the chance. And I have been protecting my skin from the sun as much as I can. Or rather when I remember... lol Protecting your skin from the sun is important, no matter what complexion you are.


Aveeno Hydrosport sunscreen spf 50
YSL Parisienne
NYX lipstick in Fig
Too Faced natural eye palette
Lorac Perfectly lit powder in spotlight
NYX powder blush in pinched
NYX kohl kajal black liner collection noir
Physician's Formula eye booster pen liquid liner in ultra black
Pink radio necklace from charming charlie
Black/silver spiked bracelet from ebay

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment