Sunday, August 4, 2013

June 30, 2013 Chicago Gay Pride Parade Coords

Hello Dears,

I went to pride and it was hella packed! The train did not even go to the stop one would normally get off to go into Boys Town. I was not able to meet up with any of my friends but I still went to the parade. Lots of loud music, hot bodies, and colorful flags. I was in back and slowly made my way to the front and got a better view. I met some interesting, drunk people and still had fun anyway. I decided to dress in school girl coords just for the hell of it. I got some stares but nothing rude or mean. Hopefully next year I can meet with friends and have a better time. Here are some pics of my School girl inspired coordinates.




My boyfriend interrupted my picture taking lol 
 Cardigan- Rainbow
White button down shirt- Torrid
Plaid Skirt- Hot Topic
Boots- Lady Godiva
Headband- Ulta

Stay Classy, Sexy and Sassy Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment