Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life Update

Hello dears!

I know it's been a long time since I posted but soon enough I will have hauls and tons of pictures! So here is what has been happening in my life thus far. I graduated! Finally, after what seemed like forever. I have an awesome job working in retail and the people are very nice and it makes my day go faster.

I went to Anime Central and had a blast and made some new friends. I will post pictures of that soon. Now I'm just working, paying bills, and saving my money for Vegas. Soon my boyfriend's birthday will be here and I would like to do something special for him but I don't know what. I'm thinking a nice dinner and a movie. Something simple but it still shows I'm thinking of him. Sometimes he can be a douche but that's what happens when you're in a relationship for a few years and are not married XD

And soon enough I will have a new border, background, and better organization of this blog. I'm thinking of doing some youtube videos but I'm not sure how much of a response I will get but I will try by starting with some makeup tutorials.

Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment