Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sleep Over

So I invited some friends for a sleep over. I wanted to go out in gal fashion and hopefully get some friends who might be interested in gyaru and introduce them to the style. I wanted to do something fun before we all went back to school. Only one person showed up and she has been doing gyaru for a few months. I love her style and it's really cute.

So even though everyone did not show, we made our own party. We watched bad horror movies and made fun of them. We ate popcorn, cookies, and drank some wine. I made some delicious chicken noodle soup and bought a fruit mousse cake. It was freaking delicious! We fell asleep watching I.Robot and Will Smith and all his sexy glory.

The next day I made a nice breakfast and we styled wigs and watched youtube vids of other gyaru tutorials. We both got ready and headed out to Chinatown for dinner. The portions were so huge for the price and I couldn't finish it all! I tried a drink called pink lady and it was amazing! We chatted and walked around then parted ways for now. Below are pics of our coords and the yummy food we ate in Chinatown.
Singapore Noodles

Sesame Chicken
Kristi's coords of the evening

My coords of the evening
Close up of the make I wore
I wore Vassen cloud purple lenses
One eye with and one without lense
Close up of lense
Makeup used for face
Make used for eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment