Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas and Bday gifts

So my birthday last year was the so called "end of the world" (the 21st) until people realized that it was just another day. I was hoping something exciting was going to happen but it didn't... :(
I had a few friends come by and we watched some 3D movies on my new 42' LED 1080p 3D HDTV (that's a mouthful xD) We ordered some chicken wings and they were fucking delicious!!

My boyfriend's little brother bought a tres leches (three milk) cake for us. His birthday was the 19th of December but we celebrate ours together because I am very close with his family. His brothers are my brothers so on and so forth...

I got some extra cash so I wanted to treat myself and got some really nice things. I will share pics of those awesome things that I got. I also got a kinect and Dance Central 3 for christmas, some makeup palettes and white creepers.


The ginormous tres leches cake with strawberries and caramel!

Lace leggings from Deb

Leopard skirt from Deb

Leopard print belt and shirt from Deb

Leggings from Deb

Stockings, ring and necklace from Deb

My awesome new camera that took these wonderful pics

Collin Stuart fringe bootie from Victoria Secret

Collin Stuart studded bootie from Victoria Secret

Studded skinny pants from Deb

Mixed animal print leggings from Deb


I love these palettes!! Especially Lorac because they look like candy bars!
I LOVE these fucking shoes! I had another pair but alas me being tipsy and platforms do not mix well XD

No comments:

Post a Comment