Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deb Shops Haul

Hello Dears!

I finally started training for my new job and its pretty simple, I just need time to get used to all the rules and procedures. I've gotten paid and I'm pretty sure you know what that means...SHOPPING SPREE! I was without money for about 4 months and I HATED it! We need money to survive and get basic necessities but every once in a while, it's nice to do something for yourself and feel like a princess. If my readers didn't know already, I'm plus size and it can be hard to do Gyaru when you're not a skinny Japanese girl XD

BUT, I DID NOT let that stop me from trying and being the best Gal I can be. ANYONE can do Gal as long as you have the determination, confidence, and heart to keep going no matter what anyone says! Any who, I can make another post on keeping confidence when dressing gal and being plus sized at another time. I just wanted to share with you dears some great stuff I got, all on clearance by the way *insert wink* Feel free to comment if you gals have any questions.

Stay Classy, Sexy, and Sassy Gals!














No comments:

Post a Comment